Deep Cycle Solar Battery 12V65ah Lead Acid Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $56 US $51.7|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: NG65-12
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar Energy
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Maintenance: Free
- Nominal Capacity: 65ah
- Trademark: NewGos
- Specification: 350*166*175mm
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Oblong Battery
- Installation: Fixed
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Color: Greywhite
- Weight: 17.5kg
- Transport Package: Carton Packing
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
used for built-in solar power applications batteries, even if they are not specified for it.
Valve regulated lead acid series UPS batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, Emergency Lighting System.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Postive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
Control systems, Electric toys, Emergency lamp, Power tools, Medical treatment equipment, Alarm system, Emergency light system, Standby power supply, UPS and computer standby power supply, Power system, Telecommunication system, Firefighting equipment standby power supply, Railway station, Ship Equipment, Military Equipment, Telephone swiching system.
1. Excellent safety performance
2. Good dischargeing performance
3. Good stock-proof performance
4. Good impact-proof performance
5. Good resistance to overdischarge
6. Good resistance to overcharge
7. Good resistance to high current